United States

National Tic Tac Day 2024: Facts, Wishes, Messages

National Tic Tac Day celebrate 10 October. What this is all about and why this Holiday also deserves its own contribution in the calendar of curious holidays from all over the world, illuminate the following lines. So why are we celebrating the National Tic Tac Day today?

National Tic Tac Day 2024

As with so many other items from the candy holiday calendar, unfortunately, in the case of the National Tic Tac Day, too, its origins and backgrounds are not well documented.

National Tic Tac Day! Did you know? Tic tac’s were introduced in 1969. The original flavors were only orange and mint.

Tic Tac are usually sold in small transparent plastic boxes with a flip-action living hinge lid. Originally, Tic Tac were dyed specific colours for different flavours, although in many countries the transparent plastic boxes are now coloured and the actual Tic Tacs are white.

Tic Tac has featured advertising that emphasizes the low calorie count of the mints. Most flavours of the mint have approximately 1.9 calories per mint. There is also some controversy over the fact that in the United States, tic tac list the sugar content as 0g despite the mints being approximately 90% sugar.

Today also:

Why is the national Tic Tac day in the US on October 10?

The blurring of content outlined above then continues with a view to the chosen date. Because why the unknown initiators decided here just today for October 10, does not appear to be more detailed or must be understood in this context as a relatively arbitrary placement.

Spreading giggles, smiles & happy vibes Tic Tac Toe wishes everyone

Five curious facts about Tic Tacs that you should know

1. Tic Tacs were first produced in 1969.

2. Tic Tacs were originally named “Refreshing Mints,” but the name was changed to reflect the sound of the mints shaking in their container.

3. The original flavors offered were orange and fresh mint.

04. “Orange Tic Tacs are Bleeker’s one and only vice.” – Juno, 2009

5.Each Tic Tac box contains about 36 Tic Tacs.

Overall some 45% of all the Tic Tacs made are done so in the Ferrero factory in Cork, Ireland. Whilst the remaining 55% is made in Canada, India, Ecuador and Australia. The Australian facility is based in Lithgow, NSW. Around 3 hours west of Sydney. (A place you might remember as home of the famous Marjorie Jackson).

José Vieira

José Vieira has been the event news writer at National Day Zreview since 2024. He researched the days and discovered fun facts. People looking for a reason to celebrate. His passion for helping everyone celebrate with special events, helpful tips, discounts, deals, and plenty of fun.

Related Articles

Back to top button